Monday 17 March 2008

Happy St Paddy's Day!


Happy St Paddy's Day! I never normally celebrate this day, but I have an Irish surname (O'Connor) and, since it's about the only bit of "culture" I have in me, I thought it's about time I did! Then the lovely Vanessa at A Fanciful Twist came up with these fun shamrock pins, and I knew what I had to do.


Vanessa's pdf is at her blog if you want the pattern to make your own pretty shamrocks! They are designed to be a pin but I found they work just as well as a table centrepiece.

Hope this day is lucky for you!

2 comments:

  1. OH!! They are more than marvelous!! I loooove what you did with them!!!! Thank you for sharing!!! Clapping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your papercraftingis re ally remakablebe cool! Wow,th at'sa ll Ic ansa y. (ands omethings wrongwi thm y writing huh?)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...