Tuesday 15 December 2009

Mixed Media Art Exhibition

I have some artwork in a show on this week. The show is called Mixed Media and features the work of several local artists. Here are a few shots from opening night:

It rained, and was very cold. Thank you Christchurch summer.

There are gift cards and garments at this show too.

Jon's stuff

My stuff

More of my stuff

I have some more photos, but probably won't get round to uploading them before the weekend, because... the woods are lovely, dark and deep, and I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep... you know how it goes.

In the meantime Christchurchians, please pop into the Cloisters Gallery at the Arts Centre, and view the show in person! It's only on till Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...