Sunday 1 May 2011

Congrats to Will & Kate

To Will & Kate: Thanks for inviting me to your shindig! It was awesome to sit on the couch in my PJs and watch your splendidly well-coordinated event unfold. I certainly enjoyed the show, and hope you are as happy in the future together as you were on this day.

MY VERDICT
The bride - radiant. The dress - beautiful. The veil - gorgeous. The bouquet - could have been bigger.
The abbey - whimsical. The guests - fascinating. The hats - awe inspiring. The in-laws - frightening.
The prince - scrubbed up well. The groomsman - dashing. The train-carrier - stunning. The little bridesmaids - frilly.
The crowds - exciting. The horses - sleekly beautiful. The happiness - palpable. The kiss - a fairytale.

The hilight - the cartwheeling priest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFG5sDcv7bo

Oh and a big thumbs up to Beatrice's Philip Treacy hat! Why not have a little fun with it. I liked Posh's too and I wish I had a reason to wear a fascinator. I think Eugenie looked sloppy though.

Did you watch? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...