Monday 15 July 2013

Little winter treasures





On a quiet moment last weekend I walked around picking tiny treasures for little bouquets. There's certainly no shortage for colour and scent at this time of year. I found daphne, polyanthus, camellia and erica, which looked sweet posied up in little glass bottles. Mr Lui came to investigate while I was setting them up, luckily his nose is very photogenic. And I received a surprise packet of winter cheer in the mail - thanks Sue! ♥ which brightened my day no end.

I'm playing catch up today due to being struck down with the dreaded lurgy late last week. My head has finally cleared and I have some photos to go through. July's Flowers will be up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...